How to access and read RJHS digital magazines
From Golden Telescope Research Guides
iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets.
Getting and loading eMagazines from the RJ Libraries is easier than ever.
- 1. Download the install the Flipster App from the App Store on your iPad or phone. Note, if you already have it, make sure you update to the latest version.
- 2. After downloading, open the App and select Get Started.
- 3. Flipster will ask if you want it to find libraries using your location. This is your choice. If you click Allow, it will come up with a list of nearby libraries. If you decide to click Don’t Allow, :::simply search for Regis Jesuit or 80016.
- 4. Tap the Login button for Regis Jesuit
- 5. Enter the Flipster login values. This is the a common school User ID and Password for EVERYONE at Regis Jesuit.
- 6. The magazines will display on the screen. Select the magazine you would like to read.
- 7. The magazine will download to your device. The magazine is now ready to read, and can be read later with or without a WiFi connection.
- Want the video guide? Click here for a Flipster VIDEO TUTORIAL for iPad & iPhone
Read in a browser on a computer, tablet, iPad or Smartphone (no app install)
- Want to read in a browser?
- This is a simple way to load the magazines without installing an app (requires an active network connection).
- Take a look here and try it out: regisjesuit.com/library. Click on the cover of the magazine you'd like to read or click on the icon to view all of the magazines in a list.