From Golden Telescope Research Guides
On the Shelf
- Call Numbers
- 611, 612 Anatomy
- Broaden your category when searching for a book. Your subject may be a chapter in a book.
- Example: Search for books on "Anatomy" for a Muscles, Heart, Lungs.
- Find books that include the history of a certain topic.
RJHS Subscription Databases
- This will include provide background information, presidential papers, tables, pictures, videos, back in time reports, special reports and websites.
- This will include selections from published reference books, magazines and biographies.
- Includes selections from encyclopedias, research updates, dictionary entries, news, biographies and images.
Database Passwords for HOME use HERE or on sticker available from library.
RJHS Selected Websites
- Medline Plus
- Published by the National Institute of Health.
- A web site from the United States government to help consumers locate reliable medical information including: online publications, databases, web sites, support and self-help groups, not-for -profit organizations, and government agencies. Includes links to medical dictionaries.
- Center for Disease Control and Protection
- An alphabetical list of diseases.
Evaluation Tools, Citation Tools & Database Passwords
|Web evaluation form||Citing: When and Why||For Home Use|
|Non-web evaluation form||Citation Guides & Citation Creator . . . . .|
|Advanced Evaluation techniques||Writing Guides|
|How to evaluate and select scholarly resources.|